Monday, September 20, 2010

--my point of purchase friend--

  this is something i wrote for a barista, who made me feel
like the world was an good place to be...at least when
she was close by--
   she, and a few other "ladies of the coffee bean", are the
greatest(and i think they know it too)--

         --much love girls...much love...  :o) --



          --my point of purchase friend--

   i hope this card helps convey my appreciation for
what you do, each day, that helps me get going in
the morning--
     it's rare to meet a person who personifies the word
"good", without making an effort, or to have someone
warm you from the inside-out, with a look that says, "i
hope you're doing ok this morning"...
   what's even more miraculous, is that the whole process
of making my day, takes less than one minute--

                 ---i really appreciate it---

                                             best wishes...:o)


   (mf)





No comments:

Post a Comment