Sunday, October 2, 2011

--todays sit-rep--

   still penniless, lost my job, living
in my van on the side of the road...
dismal outlook for the moment,
sounds like a country/western song,
with something about "mama", your
"truck", and-or "dog", gone missing...

    i"m taking a break from things today,
at the museum of science and industry
in chicago(my favorite one), i have not
received a single scrap of mail after posting
my address...i think the postal service doesn't
work if it's me(send mail at your own risk, i
doubt i will get it)-- besides, i have no funds to
pay the bill, so mail will not be possible in a few
days--
   i will still be able to get e-mail at the public
library, although....i have yet to get a single e-mail so
far, lets hope i get any that are sent--

--rough weather and hard times, builds a stout man,
(in awhile i will be made of wood)--
                                                      --best wishes--




No comments:

Post a Comment